Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for major, local, federal and national hospitals and home health facilities.We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking a motivated Dentist in Harlem, MT
Please Note: If you apply to this position, we will text your number listed on your CV to be considerate of your time and the fact you may be working or busy during normal business hours when a KHS Rep reaches out for the 1st time. A text will be sent to schedule a phone call. Thank you in advance and please read the details below
Specialty: General Dentist
Client: Federal Corrections Institution
Location: Harlem, MT (may travel to satellite clinic in Hays, MT on occasion, 30 minutes away)
Dates coverage is needed: asap – ongoing for 5 years however if you cannot commit to 5 years (we prefer at least 6 month min commitment)
Schedule/Shifts Times: Monday – Friday, between the hours of 8a – 5p (30 min unpaid lunch) (8 hour shift, no overtime
Patient Volume: 4-8 patients per day average
Patient Ages: all ages (80% Adults, 20% Children)
Types of Cases: general dentistry, complex procedures referred out
Support Staff: Harlem – 2 Dentists, 1 Hygienist, 2.5 DA’s Hays – 1 Dentist, 0 Hygienists, 1 DA.
Type of Charting: EMR – RPMS, CPRS
Credentialing Timeframe: 4-6 weeks on average
- Makes clinical and radiographic examinations of the oral hard and soft tissues, and a diagnosis of pathological or irregular conditions that can be of greater than usual difficulty.
- Reviews patient medical history and chart for evidence of disease or abnormalities which could adversely affected by dental treatment that can be of greater than usual difficulty.
- Studies results of examination and determines types of services required and develops acceptable treatment plans that can be of greater than usual difficulty.
- Performs endodontic, prosthodontic, periodontics, pedodontics, operative, oral surgery and preventive orthodontic that can be of greater than usual difficulty.
- Performs removal of un-erupted and impacted teeth, residual root tips, localized foreign bodies from the gingival tissues and alveolar sockets.
- Performs prosthetic work involving complicating conditions such as lack of bone support for dentures, jaws which are irregularly formed, substantial changes in oral formation because of long years without teeth, and surgery on the bone and tissues in the supporting structure for the teeth.
- Performs root canal therapy on the anterior teeth of both children and adults, and muco-gingival surgery. Treats rampant caries in children, acute cellulitis associated with dental pathology. and diseases of salivary glands and their ducts. Applies corrective treatment in cases of abnormal formation, where proper occlusion is difficult to attain.
- Administers local anesthesia, often times on difficult patients.
- Informs the patient about good dental health practices.
- Provides dental care services to individuals eligible for services provided by the IHS in homes, schools, other community locations, and clinics in the Service Unit. Refers patients to appropriate contracted dental sources, such as other government facilities, or private practice.
- Works with other health professionals on IPC (Improving Patient Care) objectives of the Fort Belknap Service Unit.
- Meets all electronic health record completion time requirements.
- Actively participates in quality management continuous performance improvement, staff development, risk management. infection control, GPRA measures. Health Promotion and Disease Prevention (HPDP), Meaningful Use. and safety activities.
- Works closely with the Chief Dental Officer, Clinical Director, and Administrative Officer to meet any objectives they may develop as a team.
MUST BE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN
BLS (through American Heart), DEA (fee paid, schedules 2-5)
Credentialing Timeframe: 4-6 weeks on average
Additional Info: Must possess an ***ACTIVE Any State License ***
At least 2 years of experience as Dentist
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Main Line: 407.574.2143
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
Danielle .Galvan @Knightingalehealth.com
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $208,000.00 per year
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Harlem, MT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- MUST BE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN
- Dentist: 2 years (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location