Dental Laboratory Technician
Schedule: 7:00a to 3:30p with an unpaid 30 min lunch from 12-12:30p
The compensation that we offer our employee would be as follows:
Holidays – 10 federal holidays
Vacation – Up to 10 days per year
Sick – Up to 7 days per year
Jury Duty Leave
• Degree: Associates Degree or Certificate depending on the program – or – Certificate from Army, Air Force, or Navy Dental Laboratory Training (METC), or evidence of 2 or more years as a lab technician accompanied by a letter of recommendation from a licensed dentist or previous dental laboratory employer.
• Education: Successful completion of a 2-year program of study and training in dental lab techniques approved by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association (ADA) – or – High School diploma if certified through an Army, Air Force, or Navy Dental Laboratory Training (METC) program.
• Experience: Shall have at least two years dental laboratory experience in the section for which they are applying. Dental Laboratory Sections include General Laboratory, Removable Prosthodontics, Porcelain application (ceramist), Prosthesis finishing (metal and ceramic), and CAD-CAM (Computer Assisted Design/Computer Assisted Manufacturing) Design and Milling.
• BLS for Healthcare Providers (from either AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network)
• Dental X-Ray Certification