Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified Rad tech for a Hospital in San Francisco, CA.
City: San Francisco
Discipline: Rad Tech
Specialty: Radiology Unit (Xray/CT)
Shift: 8:00 am – 6:30 pm (includes a 30 min break)
Unit Specifics: None
Offering 10hr or 12hr shifts, days of the wk dependent on dept needs. May float to outpatient sites during day shift. ARRT cert in CT. Must have California certification (CRT) and Venipuncture. Exp with peds pops, GE scanners including Revolution (desired), Ceretom (desired), EPIC, and VISAGE pt/radiology info systems. Cardiac imaging helpful, not mandatory. BLS (preferred), recent acute care exp (preferred).
General Duties and Responsibilities:
· Verifying patients’ identity and reviewing physicians’ orders before beginning x-ray procedures.
· Using x-ray equipment to take radiographic images of patients’ bones, tissues, and organs as per physicians’ written orders.
· Explaining x-ray procedures to patients and answering their questions.
· Positioning patients accordingly, which may include lifting and moving patients with limited mobility.
· Limiting patients’ exposure to radiation by placing lead shields on patients where needed.
· Ensuring that the x-rays taken are of sound quality to prevent repeat procedures.
· Working closely with the resident Radiologist to determine whether further tests are required.
· Ensuring that the x-ray equipment is regularly serviced and in good working order.
· Promptly notifying management of damaged or malfunctioning x-ray equipment.
· Maintaining an accurate record of completed x-ray procedures.
· Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in radiologic technology, radiology, or a related field.
· Certification through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
· Appropriate state licensure.
· Proven experience working as an X-ray technician.
· Ability to move or lift patients.
· Ability to stand for extended periods.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· A patient and compassionate disposition.
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor