Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist for a VA Hospital in IL.
City : Danville
Specialty: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Type: Government contract
1 year with two 6 month options
Shifts: Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. or 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., no weekend or holidays
Job Duties :
· Develop and execute an effective anesthetic plan.
· Manage the patient’s airway and respiratory status.
· Monitor patients before, during, and after a medical procedure.
· Prepare operating rooms, set up equipment, layout supplies, and prepare necessary gases.
· Perform regular patient visits and legibly record findings in the patient records.
· Request and assess diagnostic tests.
· Remain up-to-date with the latest advances in the anesthesia field including the introduction of new medical equipment and techniques.
Qualifications: Contractor’s Licenses/Certifications
(ACLS, medical license, Diplomas, ACLS, NRP, BLS);
minimum 2 years experience
Documents: 2 prior references, DL, certificate of insurance, license copies, resume
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.