Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking an CNA for a LTC facility in Hoxie, KS
Specialty: Long Term Care (LTC)
- · 2 years of experience as CNA
- · CNA LICENSE in KS
- · BLS – Basic Life support
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including customer service, patience, empathy and compassion
- Effective communication skills, including active listening, writing, speaking and reading comprehension
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills
- Fast and adaptive problem-solving abilities
- Keen attention to detail
- In-depth understanding of patient care policies and regulations
- Familiarity with symptoms and signs of improvement for a number of medical conditions
- Comfortable working with specific populations of patients, including elderly patients and those with special needs
- Physical strength and stamina
For immediate consideration, please contact:
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
|Job Category||Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)|