Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for major, local, federal and national hospitals and home health facilities.We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking a motivated Clinical Psychologist in Oceanside, CA!
BENEFITS OF THE CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST INCLUDE:
- 17 days of PTO and Sick Leave
- 10 paid holidays
- Health & Welfare benefit contributes to the cost of health insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance
- Dental & Vision plans
DUTIES OF THE CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST INCLUDE:
- Perform a full range of clinical psychology services in accordance with the core privileges and/or supplemental privileges as defined by the Navy and clinic
- Work closely with clinical staff and/or base personnel regarding patient awareness of mental and behavioral health wellness programs (addictions, stress management, group therapies)
- Deliver records and reports required to document procedures performed and care provided utilizing the Health Maintenance Strategies Manual (HMSI) standards
- Serve as advisor and consultant to other staff in the specialized areas of clinical psychology to include comprehensive psychological evaluations, diagnosis, and treatment
- Conduct clinical staff education when requested or warranted to enhance knowledge, understanding, awareness and screening, identification, treatment and monitoring of post-traumatic stress disorder, traumatic brain injury and other combat and non-combat related disorders.
- Administer programs of treatment to help medical and surgical patients deal with illness or injuries
- Assist in treating rehabilitation patients.
- Treat individuals in times of personal crisis such as a divorce or death of a loved one.
- Interview patients and study medical and social case histories.
- Diagnose and evaluate mental and emotional disorders of individuals and administer programs of treatment.
- Perform services in the clinic’ s Medical Home Port
- 2 years postgraduate experience within the last 3 years as a Clinical Psychologist
- Doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an accredited university
- Successful completion of a psychologist intern program which has been approved by the APA
- The clinical psychologist will be required to successfully complete the Tri Service Internal Behavioral Health Consultant training or the Tri Service Internal Behavioral Health Care Facilitator training course. This training course must be completed within 90 days of starting.
- Possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted license or certification to practice as a psychologist in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- U.S. Citizenship (for access to Government computers)
- SCHEDULE: 2 shifts available: Monday – Friday, 6:00AM- 6:00PM OR 6:30AM-5:00PM
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Email: troy.franklin @knightingalehealth.com
*We can conduct a screening on the same DAY you apply! They can send your information to the facility for approval and receive a response within 24-72 hours, allowing the facility to conduct an official interview.
|Job Category||Physician, Psychologist|