Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified Dietitian for a Hospital in Andrews, TX.
Specialty: Acute Care (Dietician)
Shift: 8 Hour Days
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or an equivalent field; at least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Certification/Licensure State of NM Licensed Dietitian (LD) or Licensed Nutritionist (LN) or ADA Registered Dietician (RD).
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluates and assesses nutrition status of patients, and screens patients for nutritional risk in accordance with established department protocols and standards.
- Plans and initiates medical nutrition therapy to patients if indicated by patient requirements and clinical protocol.
- Certifies patients for specific program benefits.
- Educates and counsels patients and families on nutritional issues, either individually or in groups.
- Communicates individual nutritional care plans to other health care providers as a member of a health care team.
- Monitors store participation; identifies and resolves problems between stores and patients.
- Orders and maintains inventory of program supplies, including patient checks, for all clinics.
- Performs various administrative duties related to public health nutrition programs.
- Maintains professional growth and development through completion of required departmental competencies.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.