Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified (CNO) for a Hospital in Brownfield, TX.
Specialty: Chief Nursing Officer
Shift: 8 Hour Days
Unit Specifics: None
Need Specifics: state of Texas requires a masters Degree for CNO, but they allow a bachelors RN with a plan to obtain their masters.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current licensure to practice in Texas or Compact as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in patient care services management required.
- Master’s degree / Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or related field preferred.
- Critical Care Nursing experience preferred.
- Prior experience as a Chief Nursing Officer preferred. .
- The ability to demonstrate leadership, managerial ability, good interpersonal relationships, and the application of sound
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create goals and objectives for their department or facility and make sure they are met by the staff
- Communicate with staff and department heads
- Keep and organize records of the particular facility
- Recruit and train nurses and other health professionals
- Create work schedules for nurses
- Ensure the facility they work in is compliant with current laws
- Improve the quality and efficiency of the level of care delivered to patients
- Solve any problems patients might have at the facility
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.