Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified Chief Nursing Officer for a Hospital in Clifton, TX.
Specialty: Chief Nursing Officer
Shift: 8 Hour Days
Unit Specifics: None
Need Specifics: Reporting to the CEO, the ICNO directs nursing care activities within defined hospital policies, strategic objectives and in concert with the mission and values of the hospital. Ensures hospital polices for patient care and nursing care meet expected standards of care for safe high quality care delivery. Holds accountability for appropriate numbers of qualified staff to provide safe high-quality care. Will be on call for all necessary communication with above listed department managers. RESPONSIBILITIES • Ensures continuous and timely availability of licensed professional nursing personnel, • Identifies, directs, and monitors patient care support staff to assist with management of nursing responsibilities throughout the organization, • Interprets and applies applicable federal, state, and local law or regulation that may potentially impact the provision of patient care throughout the hospital, BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: • Bachelor’s or master’s degree in nursing/nurse administration. • Current RN Licenses with the State of Texas • Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as nursing manager, preferred experienced Hospital CNO • Rural experience a plus
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Current licensure to practice in New Mexico as a Registered Nurse (RN).
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required
• Minimum of three to five years’ experience in patient care services management required.
• Master’s degree in Nursing or related field preferred.
• Critical Care Nursing experience preferred.
• Prior experience as a Chief Nursing Officer preferred.
• The ability to demonstrate leadership, managerial ability, good interpersonal relationships, and the application of sound
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to determine appropriate course of action in more complex situations
• Ability to work independently, exercise creativity, be attentive to detail, and maintain a positive attitude
• Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous responsibilities and to prioritize scheduling of work
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of all medical, financial, and legal information
• Ability to complete work assignments accurately and in a timely manner
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Ability to handle difficult situations involving patients, physicians, or others in a professional manner
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
|Job Category||Chief Nurseing Officer|