Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified Pharmacy Tech for a Hospital in Mount Pleasant , TX.
Facility: Titus Regional Medical Center
City: Mount Pleasant
Discipline: Pharmacy Tech
Specialty: Pharmacy (Pharmacy/IV Tech)
Shift: 8 Hour Days
Unit Specifics: None
Need Specifics: Certified IV Tech needed for the hospital pharmacy
Needed items for submission:
· Pharmacy tech license
· BLS -American Heart Association
· 2-3 Professional references
· Supporting pharmacological services by assembling, stocking and distributing medications
· Maintaining records by recording and filing the prescriptions and orders of Physicians
· Sorting, stocking and labeling medications and monitoring inventory
· Responding to the requests of patients and healthcare providers, answering their questions and referring various inquiries to the Pharmacist
· Complying with rules, regulations and procedures to help maintain a clean and safe pharmacy, such as by sterilizing equipment and surfaces
· Processing prescriptions electronically and ensuring all information is accurate and complete
· Generating revenues by recording, calculating and issuing charges
· Undertaking administrative tasks such as record-keeping as assigned by a Physician or facility manager from time to time
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.