Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified Certified Nurse Midwife Services for a VA Hospital in Gallup, NM.
City : Gallup
Specialty: Certified Nurse Midwife Services
Type: Government contract
Salary range: $97,182 and $119,808
Duration of contract: 05/26/2022 – 09/10/2022
Hours of operation: FT for 16 weeks (there is no breakdown of weekdays, weekends, and holidays) so my reasonable conclusion is standard business hours
Job Duties :
- Providing prenatal and postpartum care for pregnant women
- Tending to patients and newborns during labor and delivery
- Performing routine gynecological care, including exams
- Educating patients on parenting and family planning
- Maintaining patient medical records
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals and referring patients to specialists when necessary
- Testing for and diagnosing various medical conditions
- Providing emotional support for expectant and new mothers
- Competence in inpatient and outpatient obstetrical/midwifery care
Qualifications: Contractor’s Licenses/Certifications
· (ACLS, medical license, Diplomas, ACLS, NRP, BLS);
· minimum 2 years experience
Documents needed for submission: 2 prior references, DL, certificate of insurance, license copies, resume
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Danielle Galvan :
Main Line: 407.574.2143
Direct Line: 321.278.1777
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
Troy.Franklin @Knightingalehealth.com or Danielle.Galvan @knightingalehealth.com
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.