Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
Currently we are seeking a qualified Case manager for a hospital in Pecos , TX.
Specialty: Case Management
Shift: 8 Hour Days
Staffing Agreement/Addendum: View Agreement/Addendum
Unit Specifics: None
Need Specifics: small rural hospital CM needed
- Minimum of one year in Case Management
- BLS Certification in AHA.
- Develop and implement action plans for effective treatment of patients
- Maintain record of client treatment and progress of recovery
- Refer patients to therapeutic, psychosocial, or psychiatric professionals in order to address particular needs or challenges
- Assign work tasks to health care personnel to ensure functional coverage of patients
- Interact with patient’s family to educate them on care techniques required to enhance the recovery of a patient
- Assist patients with the interpretation of medical documents
- Ensure tests administered to patients are appropriate and necessary
- Oversee the coordination and integration of health and case management functions in order to achieve a common goal
- Monitor patient response and progress of treatment to recommend adjustments where necessary
- Establish good working relationship with physicians to ensure timely and effective patient recovery
- Monitor the quality of health care provided to patients to ensure they are up to acceptable standard
- Help patients access government health aid and community health organization/social service benefits
- Contact patient’s health insurer to verify coverage and benefits
- Prepare and implement patient discharge plan which allows for continued treatment after hospital discharge
- Ensure patients have the necessary utilities and amenities required for complete convalescence.
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!