Pay rate: 45hr
Currently we are seeking a qualified Case manager for a hospital in Pecos , TX.
Specialty: Case Management
Shift: 8 Hour Days
Staffing Agreement/Addendum: View Agreement/Addendum
Unit Specifics: None
Need Specifics: small rural hospital CM needed
- Minimum of one year in Case Management
- BLS Certification in AHA.
- Develop and implement action plans for effective treatment of patients
- Maintain record of client treatment and progress of recovery
- Refer patients to therapeutic, psychosocial, or psychiatric professionals in order to address particular needs or challenges
- Assign work tasks to health care personnel to ensure functional coverage of patients
- Interact with patient’s family to educate them on care techniques required to enhance the recovery of a patient
- Assist patients with the interpretation of medical documents
- Ensure tests administered to patients are appropriate and necessary
- Oversee the coordination and integration of health and case management functions in order to achieve a common goal
- Monitor patient response and progress of treatment to recommend adjustments where necessary
- Establish good working relationship with physicians to ensure timely and effective patient recovery
- Monitor the quality of health care provided to patients to ensure they are up to acceptable standard
- Help patients access government health aid and community health organization/social service benefits
- Contact patient’s health insurer to verify coverage and benefits
- Prepare and implement patient discharge plan which allows for continued treatment after hospital discharge
- Ensure patients have the necessary utilities and amenities required for complete convalescence.