Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist
Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities for local, state and federal hospitals, nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible healthcare professionals for our Clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Cardiopulmonary Lab (Cardiac Catheterization Lab Tech) to work in a Government hospital setting in Solano County in CA.
Shifts may vary per need
Length of contract:
1 year with option for extensions which goes through 09/30/2025
Starting at $72,800 annually (BOE)
· Experience: Must have 24 months experience within the past 36 months working as a cardiac sonographer
· Degree/Education: Possess a two-year Associate Degree in Applied Sciences recognized by the National Society for Cardiovascular Technology or graduated from an accredited ultrasound program.
*Candidates must provide a copy of all diplomas and/or certifications to support stated qualification
· Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS).
Must be a certified as a cardiac sonographer through the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or be a Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) through Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI).
The duties for the HCW are as follows: Perform duties within the scope of practice determined by didactic, laboratory, and clinical technological education and registration.
· Review and/or record pertinent patient history and supporting clinical data.
· Perform appropriate clinical procedures and obtain a record of anatomical, pathological, and/or physiological data for interpretation by a physician.
· Exercise discretion and judgment in the performance of cardiovascular diagnostic and therapeutic services.
· Participate in interventional cardiovascular catheterization and/or cardiac electrophysiology procedures, including balloon angioplasty, stent insertion, radiofrequency ablation, and pacemaker and/or implantable defibrillator insertion.
· Perform a full range of diagnostic ultrasound examinations.
· Operate equipment identified in the operating instructions. Perform daily warm up and assigned quality control checks of the equipment.
· Receive patients and explain procedures, providing humane and appropriate care and communication to alleviate fear of examination. Correctly position the patient for the examination and make adjustments necessary for the required examination.
· Input key test data and patient information into computer of equipment to maintain record of test results.
· Identify abnormalities during testing and determine the need for additional scans of affected area. Recognize anatomic variants and determine which other area(s) of the body should be scanned.
· Maintain and clean equipment on a regular basis in accordance with MTF policy. Stock and maintain an adequate level of supplies required for diagnostic procedures. Recommend necessary repairs when diagnostic quality is degraded.
· Provide assistance in other cardiopulmonary service areas at the discretion of the Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory (CCL).
· Chain of Command: as a component of the CCL/CVOR team, the administrative institutional support for this position will be through the Director of the CCL.
· Travel: Attend Annual Cardiology credentialing symposiums to accrue CEU’s and advanced skill training, as well as hands on training for cutting edge Cath lab technology.
Perform other duties required within the HLVC to include administration
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE TEXT:
Danielle Galvan (407) 574-2143
Email your updated CV/resume along with three professional references to:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same DAY you apply AND if you commit to the position we can submit your profile to the facility on the same DAY as well!
We can send your information to the facility for approval and receive a response within 24-72 hours, allowing the facility to conduct an official interview the following week. (Sometimes, if your experience is so outstanding, and can speak for itself, the relationship we hold with the client allows them to trust us to sumbit and qualified candidate and bypass the interview)…
(If you meet all the requirements of course)
$$$~We DO offer Referral Bonuses~$$$ You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.