Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified Cardiovascular Technologist (Catheterization Lab) for a Government Hospital in CA.
24/7; Mon-Fri 8 hour days, specific start/end dates may be adjusted to meet work center needs within the hours of 0700-1800.
Cardiopulmonary Lab (Cardiac Catheterization lab Tech)
Call-back: Irregular or occasional work performed by Healthcare Worker (HCWs) on a day when no work is scheduled or at a time which requires the HCW to return to the Military Treatment Facility (MTF) work site from an off-duty status. HCWs must report to the MTF work site within 30 minutes of call-back request. Cardiac Catheterization Lab (CCL) call team will consist of at least one identified peripheral technician who can help facilitate urgent/emergent cases either in Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR) or the CCL.
Cardiopulmonary Lab (Cardiac Catheterization lab Tech)
On-call includes holidays and down days. On occasion where ending on a Monday Holiday, on call hour will end at 1600 on that Monday. Call begins on Monday at 4:30 p.m., and ends the following Monday at 7:00 a.m. On-call hours are specific to those times after regular duty hours. Additional 24 hr holiday coverage as needed per holiday schedule rotation
Cardiopulmonary Lab (Cardiac Catheterization Lab Tech) -* CA*
· Degree/Education: Possess a two-year Associate Degree in Applied Sciences recognized by the National Society for Cardiovascular Technology or graduated from an accredited ultrasound program.
· Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS).
Must be a certified as a cardiac sonographer through the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or be a Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) through Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI).
· Experience: Must have 24 months experience within the past 36 months working as a cardiac sonographer
Duties: The duties for the HCW are as follows: Perform duties within the scope of practice determined by didactic, laboratory, and clinical technological education and registration.
· Review and/or record pertinent patient history and supporting clinical data.
· Perform appropriate clinical procedures and obtain a record of anatomical, pathological, and/or physiological data for interpretation by a physician.
· Exercise discretion and judgment in the performance of cardiovascular diagnostic and therapeutic services.
· Participate in interventional cardiovascular catheterization and/or cardiac electrophysiology procedures, including balloon angioplasty, stent insertion, radiofrequency ablation, and pacemaker and/or implantable defibrillator insertion.
· Perform a full range of diagnostic ultrasound examinations.
· Operate equipment identified in the operating instructions. Perform daily warm up and assigned quality control checks of the equipment.
· Receive patients and explain procedures, providing humane and appropriate care and communication to alleviate fear of examination. Correctly position the patient for the examination and make adjustments necessary for the required examination.
· Input key test data and patient information into computer of equipment to maintain record of test results.
· Identify abnormalities during testing and determine the need for additional scans of affected area. Recognize anatomic variants and determine which other area(s) of the body should be scanned.
· Maintain and clean equipment on a regular basis in accordance with MTF policy. Stock and maintain an adequate level of supplies required for diagnostic procedures. Recommend necessary repairs when diagnostic quality is degraded.
· Provide assistance in other cardiopulmonary service areas at the discretion of the Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory (CCL).
· Chain of Command: as a component of the CCL/CVOR team, the administrative institutional support for this position will be through the Director of the CCL.
· Travel: Attend Annual Cardiology credentialing symposiums to accrue CEU’s and advanced skill training, as well as hands on training for cutting edge Cath lab technology.
· Perform other duties required within the HLVC to include administration.
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
|Job Category||Cath Lab Technologist|