Cardiac Cath Lab RN
Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently looking for a qualified Cath Lab RN for a Hospital in Benton, AR.
Specialty: Catheterization Laboratory (Cath Lab)
Shift: 8 Hour Days
Cath Lab Nurse Qualifications
· Undergraduate Nursing degree (minimum)
· A valid registered nursing license
· Associates or bachelors degree in nursing from an acceptable and recognized institution
· knowledge and experience in clinical settings such as during operations and when dealing with patients in terms of communication and safety
Cath Nurse Responsibilities
· Must have basic knowledge of the job of a Cath lab nurse as in preparing patients for catheterization, angioplasty and pacemaker implantations.
· Must assist physician in the catheterization, angioplasty and pacemaker implantations processes.
· Must keep patient calm and relaxed during procedure where they’re required to be awake.
· As a senior Cath lab nurse, must administer appropriate medicine when needed.
· Must be able perform proper after procedure care.
· Must check vital signs of the patient with proper care.
· Provide education about medications and care to the patients and families before the discharge.
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $75.00 per hour