Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified Assistant Director of Nursing, Bronx, NY.
Discipline: Assistant Director of Nursing
Type: Direct Hire
Shift: Day shift/Hours may Vary
Need Specifics: MUST have at least two years’ experience-No exceptions
Unit Specifics: None
The Assistant Director of Nursing maintains standards of the practice for nursing as defined by the American Nurses Association Code of Ethics, Nursing Scope and Standards of Practice and Nursing’s Social Policy Statement.
The Assistant Director of Nursing actualizes the vision, mission, values, balanced scorecard and performance measures for the Medical Center.
The Assistant Director of Nursing participates in performance improvement/research activities; maintains professional practice standards and clinical expertise; and demonstrates leadership skills. The Assistant Director of Nursing demonstrates core and unit specific competencies based on the patient population served.
The position is responsible for all administrative issues and the coordination of fiscal, human
and other resources needed to provide patient care services within the medical center. The ADN role models service excellence. He/she participates in performance improvement and research activities; maintains professional practice standards; and demonstrates leadership and management skills.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- New York State Registered Professional Nurse License and current registration.
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing or related field required.
- Master of Science degree in Nursing or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years management experience required.
- Wound Care Certified required – CWOCN; CWCN; CWON; COCN; or CCCN
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Effective management skills necessary to organize direct and evaluate the activities of patient care off shift operations.
- Ability to apply and utilize the balanced scorecard measures (customer service, financial, innovation and growth, and performance improvement).
- Critical thinking and analytic skills necessary for problem solving and clinical decision-making.
- Computer literacy.
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Certification in Nursing Administration or Advanced Administration desired.
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by texting me this way we can schedule a call
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE TEXT:
Danielle Galvan (407) 574-2143
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same DAY you apply AND if you commit to the position we can submit your profile to the facility on the same DAY as well!
We can send your information to the facility for approval and receive a response within 24-72 hours, allowing the facility to conduct an official interview the following week. (Sometimes, if your experience is so outstanding, and can speak for itself, the relationship we hold with the client allows them to trust us to sumbit and qualified candidate and bypass the interview)…
(If you meet all the requirements of course)
$$$~We DO offer Referral Bonuses~$$$ You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Critical & Intensive Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Wound Care
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bronx, NY 10468: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Supervising experience: 2 years (Required)
- RN (Required)
Work Location: In person