Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for major, local, federal and national hospitals and home health facilities. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking 20 motivated Registered Respiratory Therapist – in Seattle, WA! (Crisis Rates Below)
Knightingale Health Services, LLC is seeking 20 RRT’s for the Seattle, WA area!
- This is a COVID need with Crisis Rates being offered
- ASAP start
- You will be required to float to other Facilities
- Automated interview to offer
- Must have an active and unrestricted license from WA
- Must have an active and unrestricted RRT license/certification
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working as a RRT
- Must be willing to work fast and accurately in a very busy Emergency Department
- Must be willing to work with patients whom are being tested for COVID-19
- BLS and ACLS Certification
- Additional Certifications are preferred (PALS, NRP)
Length of Contract:
- 13 weeks with the possibility of an extension
Competitive Compensation (these are Crisis Rates):
- 36 Hours – $3,067 gross weekly
- 48 Hours – $4,067 gross weekly
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Email updated CV/Resume to:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same DAY you apply AND if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the Facility on the same DAY as well!
If approved, we can send your information to the facility for approval and receive a response within 24-72 hours, allowing the facility to conduct an official interview the following week.
$$$ We DO offer Referral Bonuses $$ You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or any other non-merit factor.
|Job Category||Respiratory Therapist|