Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for major, local, federal and national hospitals and home health facilities. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking a motivated Registered Nurse (RN) – Critical Care in Dallas, TX!
The Registered Nurse (RN) – Critical Care will be required to perform the following tasks daily:
Assess the physiological and psycho-social health status of the patient.
- Formulates and implements a nursing plan of care based on health data provided by the patient.
- Plan of care that prescribes nursing actions to achieve patient goals and coordinates and organizes nursing activities.
- Coordinates patient care needs with team members, including other disciplines.
- Administer drugs and solutions as prescribed (competent with drug administrations and tit-rations per ACLS protocol)
- Physiologically monitors the patient throughout their stay.
- Adheres to universal protocol.
- Performs nursing actions that demonstrates accountability.
- Participates in patient and family teaching.
- Provides Hand-off documentation.
- Skills and documentation in the Critical Care: able to perform assigned task safely and correctly and document care in a timely and accurately manner.
- Collects lab specimens to include Blood Cultures per hospital policy.
- Inserts Foley catheters
- Inserts peripheral IV access adhering to aseptic technique.
Performs 12 lead EKG
REQUIREMENTS: (ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Must have an active and unrestricted Registered Nurse license/Certification from ANY state
- Must have 2 year of RECENT Critical Care experience
- Must Possess your BLS Certification (From the American Heart Association)
- Must Possess your ACLS Certification (From the American Heart Association)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in keyboarding and basic computer operations.
- Must be able willing to Flexible to AM and PM shifts
- Must be willing to complete a Background and Drug Screen
- Must be up to date with your immunizations and be ready to provide proof.
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please text:
Troy Franklin (407) 574-2161
|Job Category||Critical Care|