Job Type: (Direct Hire)
$24-$38 per hour. Based off experience. Potential relocation and sign on Bonus
Bachelors in Nursing or MSN
*Candidates must provide a copy of all diplomas and/or certifications to support stated qualification
· BLS certification.
- The Med/Surg RN collects, reports, analyzes and provides data on an ongoing basis and as required by physician and/or interdisciplinary teams in accordance with organization standards.
- Revises and evaluates effectiveness of patient care documentation. Uses interviews, surveys, focus groups and questionnaires to identify and resolves areas for improvement.
- Must have an active and unrestricted license from Oklahoma
- Recent Acute Care experience is a plus
- BLS Certification
- Additional Certifications are preferred not required (ACLS, PCNN or CCRN)
- New Grads accepted!
- Must be able to commit before we submit your profile to the facility
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Email your updated CV/resume, certifications and along with three professional references to be considered:
team can conduct a screening on the same DAY you apply! We can send
your information to the facility for
approval and receive a response within 24-72 hours, allowing the
facility to conduct an official interview. We accept/reward referrals.
You can check our website for more details:
(Please note we do conduct a background check and conduct a license verification).
|Job Category||Med/Surg, Registered Nurse (RN)|