We are currently seeking a motivated Registered Nurse (RN) – Acute Care in Dallas, TX!
The Registered Nurse (RN) – Acute Care will be required to perform the following tasks daily:
- Demonstrate leadership in delivering and improving holistic care through collaborative strategies with others.
- Demonstrate proficiency using the nursing process in providing care for the clients with complex nursing care needs and be able to guide and direct others who provide care.
- Apply the nursing process to systems or processes at the unit/team/work group level to improve care.
- Identify potential client problems and take appropriate nursing measures to intervene.
- Function effectively in a team leader/leadership role and uses team approaches to identify, analyze and resolve problems.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the delivery of client care consistent with accrediting/regulatory bodies, the VA, and Nursing Service mission, philosophy, goals, and standards.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with clients, families, or significant others, with professional and supportive personnel who provide client care and with members of other services.
- Identify ethical issues in practice and takes appropriate action.
- Act as an advocate when client self-determination is in question providing accurate information to clients and other staff when ethical issues arise.
- Collaborate with other disciplines and caregivers, utilizes group process for decision making through interdisciplinary problem solving.
- Provide assignments which reflect optimum use of staff availability.
- Act to avert or manage a situation, which meets the needs of the client in a safe/therapeutic manner.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills and tact in dealing with patients, families and staff.
- Must have the physical capabilities to initiate crisis intervention measures and the ability and knowledge to perform nursing care in an emergency.
REQUIREMENTS: (ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Must have an active and unrestricted Registered Nurse license/Certification from ANY state
- Must have 2 year of RECENT Acute Care experience
- Must Possess your BLS Certification (From the American Heart Association)
- Must Possess your ACLS Certification (From the American Heart Association)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in keyboarding and basic computer operations.
- Must be able willing to Flexible to AM and PM shifts
- Must be willing to complete a Background and Drug Screen
- Must be up to date with your immunizations and be ready to provide proof.
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please text:
Troy Franklin (407) 574-2161
|Job Category||Acute Care|