Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for major, local, federal and national hospitals and home health facilities. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking a motivated Radiologic Technologist at the Federal Correctional Complex (FCC) Florence located in Florence, Colorado.
Services will be scheduled between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., five (5) days a week between Monday through Friday, with a thirty minute unpaid lunch period, excluding Federal holidays.
Education/Qualification and Experience:
The contract employee shall be fully licensed to perform radiological procedures by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist. The Contractor must be certified/licensed to practice in any State of the United States with at least six months of verifiable experience working as a Radiology Technician. The Contractor shall be required to have a working knowledge of radiology equipment and procedures for acquiring and processing x-rays. The Contractor must be Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certified, in accordance with the American Heart Association or American Red Cross. The contractor must possess and submit with their quotation, evidentiary documentation of their graduation from an accredited school of radiology technology. The Contractor will be required to function independently in the Health Services Departments at each of the Institutions at the FCC while having direct contact with adult male inmates.
Description of Duties
Daily duties may include, but are not limited to:
1. Complete daily examinations as ordered by institution physicians.
2. Computerization and printing of daily logs.
3. Processing examination requisitions and labels.
4. Assisting the staff with maintenance of equipment and supplies.
5. Notifying staff when supplies are needed.
6. Conducting quality assurance tests and daily maintenance on x-ray equipment and notify Health Services staff of problems.
7. Processing x-rays for radiologic reading.
8. Keep the Radiology areas in the FCC Health Services Departments neatly organized.
|Job Category||Radiologic Technologist|