Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for major, local, federal and national hospitals and home health facilities. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking a motivated OBGYN at Pine Ridge, SD.
Staff Physicians at the federal Indian Health Services hospital in Pine Ridge, South Dakota. Please see the details of the position below and let me know if you are interested. Thank you!
The Facility is a 45 bed hospital that serves the Sioux Native Americans. A 16 physician staff sees medical, obstetrical, pediatric, and surgical patients. The facility includes full service general surgery, an obstetrical ward, and dental.
Seeking 1 Board Certified OBGYNs to work at facility full time, 14 on, 14 off for a period of 6 to 12 months. The mission of the facility is “to provide the best possible health care services to the Native American people on the Oglala Lakota (Sioux) Reservation in South Dakota.”
- INPATIENT & OUTPATIENT
- ON CALL WEEKNIGHTS AND WEEKENDS
- Schedule: 8A-5P Mon-Fri; 14 DAYS on/14 DAYS off
- Length of contract: 6 MONTHS TO 12 MONTHS- 20-25 deliveries per month, 5 C-sections
- Provide direct patient medical care to OBGYN patients
- Admissions to the OB unit
- Deliveries & C-sections
- Surgery procedures (laparoscopic)
- Inter hospital transfers
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OBGYN
- Recent OBGYN privileges within past 3 months
- BLS, ACLS, ATLS, PALS
- NRP Certification
- Logs of deliveries and C-sections for the past 6 months
To be considered for these positions you must provide:
- A current CV without any gaps of 30 days or more from completion of Medical School until present; all facilities must list a city and State
- One active, unrestricted State Medical License
- Current DEA
- 3 Current References that can attest to your Clinical skills in the past 12 months
- Life Support Certification by The American Heart Association