Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities for local, state and federal hospitals, nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible healthcare professionals for our Clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Medical Technologist to work in a hospital setting in McAlester, OK.
- 40 hours/week working 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length of contract:
- 13 weeks from start date
COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION, depending on experience
- $25 to $35/hour
- Minimum Bachelors in Occupational or Physical Therapy.
- Massachusetts License.
- Minimum 3+ years of hand therapy and splinting experience required.
- Minimum 3+ years of inpatient acute, acute rehab, outpatient and/or SNF experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational or Physical Therapy
- Certified Hand Therapist license.
*Candidates must provide a copy of all diplomas and/or certifications to support stated qualification
- Certified Hand Therapist License.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Crystal Yip (407) 530-0528
Email your updated CV/resume along with three professional references to:
*Our team can conduct a screening on the same DAY you apply! We can send your information to the facility for approval and receive a response within 24-72 hours, allowing the facility to conduct an official interview. We accept/reward referrals. You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Competitive compensation: $30-$33
Length of contract: 13 weeks
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
|Job Category||Hand Therapist|