REQUIREMENTS: (ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Must have an active and unrestricted Registered Nurse license/Certification from ANY state
- Must have 2 year of RECENT ER experience
- Must Possess your BLS Certification (From the American Heart Association)
- Must Possess your ACLS Certification (From the American Heart Association)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in keyboarding and basic computer operations.
- Must be able willing to Flexible to AM and PM shifts
- Must be willing to complete a Background and Drug Screen
- Must be up to date with your immunizations and be ready to provide proof.
- Work Shift: Twelve (12) or eight (8) hour shifts; including days, nights, weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Work Schedule: Is as needed, the required 8 hour shifts are 7:30am-4:00pm,
- 3:30pm to midnight, 11:30pm to 8:00am, 11:30 am to 8:00pm, 7:30am to 8:00pm,
- and required 12 hour shifts are 7:30pm to 8:00am and 7:30am to 8:00pm. RN
- night differential from 6:00pm to 6:00am and weekend differential pay from
- 6:00pm Friday until 6:00am Sunday will be between the contractor and contractor’s
- Compensation: Competitive rate : $46HR
- of contract ; 13 weeks – 52 week extensions
|Job Category||Emergency, Registered Nurse (RN)|