Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for major, local, federal and national hospitals and home health facilities. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking a motivated Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) in Manhattan, NY!
Competitive Compensation (these are Crisis Rates):
$30-$40 an Hour (DOE)
We have Day and Night Needs
Length of Contract: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Must have an active and unrestricted license from NY
- Must have At least 1 year of experience working as a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Must Possess your BLS and ACLS Certification
- Must be able to float Med/Surg
- Must be willing to float to other campuses
- Must have Background and Drug Screen completed within last 18 months
- PPD/QTF/T-Spot within last 2 years or Neg CRX with questionnaire
- Hep B (Series or declination)
- Annual Mandatories (AME, CGS)
- Must be available for Orientation on 03/25 and 03/26
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Please Email your updated Resume/CV, be ready to fill Skills checklist and send two professional References to:
Email: andrea.valle @knightingalehealth.com
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
We can send your information to the facility for approval and receive a response within 24-72 hours, allowing the facility to conduct an official interview the following week (If you meet all the requirements of course).
$$$We DO offer Referral Bonuses$$
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
|Job Category||Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)|