Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities for local, state and federal hospitals, treatment centers and medical facilities nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible Healthcare professionals for our Clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking a qualified and self-motivated Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) – Medical Surgical in Oak Bluffs, MA!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements patient care and implements clinical and technical aspects of care and nursing orders in accordance with established policies and procedures. Intervenes with proper technique, procedure and safety precautions to meet individual needs of patient.
- Implements physician’s orders and documents nursing intervention, patient response, effectiveness, complications, etc. communicates information to licensed nursing personnel.
- Consults with all available in-house resource personnel and departments for treatment.
- Respects dignity and confidentiality of patient acting as an advocate.
- Provides a safe and secure environment for patient.
- Functions within limits of hospital and nursing department policies and procedures.
- Performs in a calm and professional manner during crisis and/or emergency situation.
- Must have an active and unrestricted license from MA
- An active BLS certification
- At least one year of experience as a Med/Surg CNA
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Email updated CV/Resume to:
*Our team can conduct a screening on the same DAY you apply! We can send your information to the facility for approval and receive a response within 24-72 hours, allowing the facility to conduct an official interview. We accept/reward referrals.
Job Type: Contract
|Job Category||Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA), Med/Surg|