Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for major, local, federal and national hospitals and home health facilities. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking a motivated Registered Nurse (RN) for the Reno Veterans Administration Medical Center in Reno, NV !
Considering the following specialties: Med/Surg, ICU, Geriatrics CLC, Psych, ED
The nurse demonstrates knowledge and competency in
critical care nursing skills such as hemodynamic monitoring, early recognition of cardiac lethal
dysrhythmias and effective treatment of life threatening cardiac complications. The nurse follows
approved ICU protocols and works collaboratively with all members of the interdisciplinary ICU
REQUIREMENTS: (ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Must have an active and unrestricted Registered Nurse license/Certification from ANY state
- Must have 2 year of RECENT experience
- Must Possess your BLS Certification (From the American Heart Association)
- Must Possess ACLS (Preferred)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in keyboarding and basic computer operations.
- Must be able willing to Flexible to AM and PM shifts
- Must be willing to complete a Background and Drug Screen
- Must be up to date with your immunizations and be ready to provide proof.
|Job Category||Registered Nurse (RN)|